Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Sunday everybody! 

I just finished my workout for the day! I didn't do as much as I wanted to do but I'm coming down with a cold and I didn't want to push myself too much. But before i tell you about the workout I want to tell you what I had for breakfast! Every morning before I get out of bed I drink 15 oz of water that I leave on my bed side table the night before (I like to be prepared). After that I got ready for my day (get dressed, make the bed, do my hair, etc...) then I made my breakfast, a protein shake. It was AWESOME!!!! I will be posting the recipe in the next few days so keep your eyes open. After my breakfast I completed 22 minutes of the Youtube 1000 calorie workout and burned 183 calories and then I went on to do 17 minutes of a Zumba video I found on Youtube, i burned 134 calories doing that.  So although I didn't do much I still managed to burn 317 calories and fit in a small workout :) I just want to say that I recently bought a Polar heart rate monitor and that is the reason i know the amount of calories that I'm burning. It really is important to know the exact amount of calories that you are burning because I've noticed when I use calorie calculators they really aren't doing the trick for me. Sometimes they're way too high or way too low. So, start stashing away some money every week so that you can invest in a heart rate monitor. I'll try to check in later today with my grocery haul for the week. 
                                    Have a great Sunday everybody!!!
                                                            ❤ Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment