Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hi guys!
       My name is Jasmine. I'm 24 years old and am getting married in August 2015. I've been trying to lose weight for the past 10 years of my life. I've never been able to really stick to anything for long. So, for christmas my fiancé bought me something that I've wanted for a long time it's called Tone It Up. It's a plan that focuses on being healthy rather then being skinny. I started the plan on January 6, 2014. So far I've been trying to do it without the support of many people so I figured I would start a blog and hold myself accountable and maybe after getting to know my blog you guys will also help me and yourselves! Just so you know there is going to be a lot of yummy recipes on here :)
                 
                         Bon Appétit!
                           
                                       Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment